- This event has passed.
Census 2020: What You Need To Know
February 11, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Once a decade, America comes together to count every resident in the United States. The decennial census counts our population and households and distributes more than $675 billion in federal funds annually to support states, counties, and communities’ vital programs — impacting housing, education, transportation, employment, health care, and public policy.
Join Community Solutions’ Kate Warren and her fellow panelists for a discussion on the importance of the Census 2020 and how it affects Cleveland and the region.
- Devonta Dickey, Advocacy and Engagement Coordinator, Cleveland Neighborhood Progress
- Dr. Mark Salling, Senior Fellow and Research Associate, Northern Ohio Data & Information Service, Cleveland State University Levin College of Urban Affairs
- Dr. Nada Martinovic Trejgu, Partnership Specialist, US Census Bureau
- Kate Warren, Research Associate, The Center for Community Solutions
- February 11, 2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Roberta Steinbacher Atrium, Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University
1717 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115 United States + Google Map