- This event has passed.
HSAN: Exploring Food Insecurity Among Seniors
December 8, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
As we head into the holiday season, with a new government and a pandemic with no signs of abetting, it is important to explore the current landscape of engagement and what advocates can do to help fight food insecurity among seniors. Join us on Tuesday, December 8, for a virtual Human Services Advocacy Network (HSAN) event featuring local food access advocates.
• Kate Warren, Research Associate, The Center for Community Solutions
• Rachel Cahill, Consultant, Community Solutions
• Tiffany Scruggs, Director of Benefits Outreach and Client Services, Cleveland Food Bank
• Tracey Mason, Administrator, Cuyahoga County Division of Senior and Adult Services
• E. Doug Beach, Chief Executive Officer, Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
- December 8, 2020
9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Event Category: