Thank you for your interest in a career at The Center for Community Solutions. Available positions will be posted below. If there are no open positions, you are encouraged to sign up for our newsletter and we will notify you of future opportunities.
A nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank, for over 104 years, The Center for Community Solutions has focused on solutions to health, social and economic issues. Our demographic research and policy analysis are what set us apart. With offices in Cleveland and Columbus, we identify, analyze, and explain key health, social and economic data and issues, and propose nonpartisan solutions to improve the lives of Ohioans. Policymakers, community leaders, funders of health and human services, nonprofit professionals and volunteers, and others recognize us as the source for information they can use and trust.
Community Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks diverse applicants.
- Coalition Manager, Advocates for Ohio’s Future (AOF) | Public Policy Associate, The Center for Community Solutions (CCS)
Applications due by 5:00 p.m., February 22, 2018
If you wish to be considered for a listed position, please:
- Complete the online application form
- Download the position description (in .pdf format)
- Download and complete our CCS Employment Application (PDF).
- Submit your application, along with attachments, as outlined in the position description.
If you need further information, please contact Roslyn Kaleal at 216-781-2944 x203 or rkaleal@CommunitySolutions.com.