Community Fact Sheets
Community Fact Sheets are one-page data sheets that highlight demographic, health and social indicators for communities around Ohio. They contain data on poverty, education, employment, income, health coverage, health outcomes, enrollment in safety net programs and more. The Fact Sheets are a useful tool for community members, policy makers and health and social service professionals to understand the communities they serve and advocate for policies and programs that can improve health and social conditions around the state.
We offer Community Fact Sheets for Ohio counties, state Senate and House districts, federal Congressional districts, and select neighborhoods and local government districts in Greater Cleveland. Explore the facts below.
- Cleveland Neighborhoods **NEW SEPTEMBER 13, 2021**
- Ohio’s Federal Congressional Districts ** NEW MARCH 2021**
- Ohio Legislative Districts ** NEW MARCH 2021**
- Cleveland Wards *COMING EARLY 2022*
- Cuyahoga County Council Districts *COMING EARLY 2022*
- Cuyahoga County Cities
- Large Cities in Ohio
- Ohio Counties
- Status of Women
Questions or comments? Contact Alex Dorman at adorman@CommunitySolutions.com.