This year we’ve moved our budget and advocacy training online and it’s free!
Register for the November 13 – “Communicating Your Message” session here!
Agenda: Nov. 13- Communicating Your Message
- Advocacy Capacity Training – William Tarter, Jr. and Natasha Takyi-Micah, The Center for Community Solutions
- Influence on All Cylinders and tips on how to advocate virtually – Scarlett Bouder, Advocacy and Communication Solutions
Register for the November 20 – “Successful Engagement of Policymakers” session here!
Agenda: Nov. 20- Successful Engagement of Policymakers
Legislative Staff Panel:
- Carla Carvalho (Policy Advisor, Ohio Senate Democratic Caucus)
- Moriah Lieberman (Policy Advisor, Ohio House of Representatives Democratic Caucus)
- Travis Butchello (Ohio House of Representatives, Majority Caucus Staff)
- Melissa Sandt (Ohio Senate, Majority Caucus Staff)
- Senator Jay Hottinger, Majority Whip of the Ohio State Senate (R-Newark)
- Representative Scott Lipps (R-Franklin)
- Representative Erica Crawley (D-Columbus)
November 6 Presentation
Thank you for attending our November 6 Budget Training Academy: “Setting the Stage for the 2022-2023 State Budget” where we heard from Community Solutions’ Hope Lane and Loren Anthes, and guest speakers, Dan Baker of the Ohio Office of Budget and Management, Allison Conklin of the Ohio Department of Medicaid and Jamie Carmichael of the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services. Click here to download the slides from the presentation or scroll through the gallery below.
November 13 Presentation
Thank you for attending our November 13 Budget Training Academy: “Communicating Your Message” where we heard from Community Solutions’ Will Tarter and Natasha Takyi-Micah, and guest speaker, Scarlett Bouder, the President and Co-Founder of Advocacy and Communications Solutions. Click here to download the slides from the presentation or scroll through the gallery below.