Sign up today!
The Center for Community Solutions cordially invites you to the next meeting of the Human Services Advocacy Network (HSAN) scheduled for December 14, 2018 from 9:00 AM until 10:30 AM at the ADAMHS Board of Cuyahoga County. This HSAN will feature two very special guests, State Senator John Eklund (R) and State Representative, and Senator-elect Nickie Antonio (D). Eklund and Antonio have both served on the finance committees of their respective institutions and have years of experience in the state budget making process. Join us for a very important discussion on the environment facing the General Assembly during the next state budget cycle, as well as to share information two legislators that are actively involved in the state budget process. We hope you are able to join us!
- When you arrive, you will pull into the ADAMHS Board lot, and pull up to the security booth.
- Let him/her know that you are here for the HSAN event and follow directions on where to park.
- They will also give you a ticket, please hold on to that ticket and bring it with you to be validated.
- Do not park in the KeyBank plaza lot across West 25th street. They will ticket/tow almost immediately.
GETTING TO THE ADAMHS BOARD
- Entrance will be on the rear of the building.
- Take the elevators up to the 6th floor
- You will see a security desk where you will be asked to sign in, and they will give you a visitors badge.
- Then proceed to the reception area and the receptionists will guide you to the ADAMHS Boardroom.