The annual Celebration of Human Services shines a spotlight on people and organizations that enrich the lives of Northeast Ohio residents.
We hope to see you IN PERSON at the Intercontinental Cleveland Hotel on Friday, October 21, 2022!
What’s the Celebration of Human Services?
Every year, Community Solutions’ Celebration of Human Services event continues the tradition of bringing health and human service professionals, advocates, community volunteers, public officials, business leaders and more, together to celebrate the great work they and others are doing to help improve the community.
What to expect?
The Celebration of Human Services is a great way to connect and network with community leaders and other professionals while enjoying inspiring and uplifting presentations during a lunch presentation. The luncheon will feature our W.T. McCullough keynote speaker and the winners of our THREE winners annual awards:
- $25,000 Anisfield-Wolf Memorial Award
- Most Treasured Volunteer Awards
- Community Solutions Award for Public Service in Honor of John A. Begala
How can you join us?
There are LOTS of ways to join us at this year’s Celebration!
- SUBSCRIBE to our Five Things You Need to Know This Week for updates
- BOOKMARK this page for up-to-date information on speakers, sessions, sponsorships and more
- REGISTER as soon as registration is open
- SHARE with your friends, family and co-workers
Celebration is IN PERSON October 21, 2022!
Intercontinental Cleveland Hotel
9801 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, OH, 44106
More details to come.